According to the scriptures, we are all called to pray. However, as intercessors, our calling is to hear from the Holy Spirit how we ought to pray concerning the times and seasons in which we are living.
We believe the Holy Spirit would have us focus our prayers on the following:
- Bring forth labors to bring in the harvest
- Remember the needs of the homeless, hopeless, hungry, destitute, depressed, etc.
- Remember those without families.
- Pray for those who have families that need to be reconciled.
- Pray for God to bring exposure to the plans of the enemy in regards to drug and sex-trafficking against young children, especially girls.
From time to time as the Holy Spirit leads, we will post specific prayer focus needs. We invite you to join us in agreement and intercession as these needs arise.