Women On Assignment, Inc., (WOA) will be celebrating its 13th Year Anniversary. At which time we will observe the culminating activities for our 2019 Vessels of Honor Mentorship Program (for-at-risk girls). Our annual fundraiser luncheon will be held on Saturday, October 5, 2019, at the Crystal Palace, 10020 Chef Menteur Hwy, New Orleans for 11:00 am.
Purchase your tickets today! Ticket costs are $50 per individual or you can sponsor a table of 10 for $500.
Support for our community outreach during the year comes solely through private donations. Your generous gift helps us to:
• Train and provide leadership for our next generation of leaders, through our Vessel of Honor Mentorship Program
• Funding for the 2019 Vessels of Honor Mentorship Program (for At-Risk Girls)
• Presentation of a $500 scholarship to graduating seniors (to the college of their choice)
• Assist single moms with uniforms, school supplies and winter coats
• Annual Thanksgiving Feast for senior citizens
• Toys at Christmas for underprivileged children
• Holiday outreach for Women At The Well (Bethel Colony South Rehabilitation Center)
Women on Assignment does not receive any assistance from federal, state, or local governments. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, all donations are tax-deductible. Please consider giving a generous gift by clicking here. Also, please remit your donation no later than Friday, September 27, 2019.
Contributions can also be made by the following methods:
• Make check(s) payable to Women On Assignment, Inc., and mail to P.O. Box 770276, New Orleans, LA 70117-0276
• Via Cash App $EllaBBogan
If further information is needed, please contact Mama Bogan at (504) 234-2906 or Deonne Meredith (President) at (310) 880-8359. Thank you very much!
Building Lives Together,